Friday 16 April 2021

ANZAC TRENCH DAY



ANZAC TRENCH


Hi there bloggers , yesterday I came to school and my friends told me that there was string in Te Waka Ako . When we came inside and the teachers said we had to stay inside the trenches for the day but not morning tea and lunch time. We did activities like a basic facts test but the teacher played gunfire on the speaker and bombs. It distracted me alot! That is why I finished fast so I did not have to listen to it again.

 We wrote  letters because on the battle field they wrote letters home. Some other things we did under the string were not so fun. The teachers were shooting us with nerf guns but I said to my friend that I thought adults don't play with toys because nerf guns are gun toys. Everybody was screaming loud because the teacher was shooting us and I almost got shot in the head from Ms Daly and the teachers were wearing war paint and wearing back clothes

The funny part was when the teacher was angry she said Lieutenant Sands and some people called them Sergeant and Commander and the hardest activity was when we had to be blindfolded and take the string away and also I really hated how we were cramped up together.

Coment If you want to do this becausetrust me you don't want to stay in the trench for 6 hours.  



BYE!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This was an exciting activity day we had under the strings Taufa. You have written about lots of the different activities. Next time add some photos or images of your work to your post. It makes it more interesting. Look at what blogs you have in drafts unfinished and finish them this week please.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.